Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
A simple and super tasty sun-dried tomato pesto.
- 150 g sun-dried tomatos in oil drained
- 25 g pine nuts
- 15 g nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 50 ml olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- a pinch of sea salt
- Roast the pine nuts in a pan on low heat until golden, this brings out the nutty flavor.
- Add the roasted pine nuts, sun-dried tomatoes, nutritional yeast, rosemary and sea salt to a large mixing bowl and use a hand blender to crush and mix the ingredients.
- Add the olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice to the bowl with the other ingredients and mix well.
Tried this recipe?Let me know how it was!